Ambassadors for Community Health (A4CH) - Auxiliary at St. David's Medical Center was originally founded in 1955 as the Ladies Auxiliary, which was a paid membership organization. Our mission is to enrich the Central Texas community by providing support to patients and by funding scholarships for future healthcare professionals. Today, A4CH operates the Auxiliary Gift Shop in the lobby of St. David's Hospital in Austin, TX where dozens of volunteers help drive an impact. Sales from the store go directly to fund our Scholarship Program, and many other volunteer programs.
Anna Callahan, Board Member
Some members of our scholarship committee with our Executive Director
Our board is made up of longtime volunteers and community members of all ages, races and occupations.
2023 Board of Directors
- President: Andi Erben
- Vice President: Kim Watson
- Treasurer: Andrew Dornon
- Secretary: Carolyn Bartlett
- Gift Shop Chair/Board Member: Michelle Slate Jones
- Student Advisory Committee Liaison: Hassan Wajid
- Board Member: Anna Callahan
- Scholoarship Committee Chair/Board Member: Laura Coe
-Board Member: Steve Glanovsky